Erasmus + Participants with disabilities
Equality and inclusion play an important role in the Erasmus+ Programme. It is the responsibility of the universities participating in the programme to ensure equal opportunities for all current and future participants. Internally, universities define selection procedures that take into account equality and inclusion.
- The top-up is intended to support participants with a disability (starting from GdB 20) or chronic illness.
- Regardless of the programme country, a monthly grant of €250 can be awarded.
- Please take advantage of our advisory service. We will be happy to inform you about the application procedure and what kind of proof is required.
- Not combineable with the top-up Participants with children.
- Combineable with the top-up Green Travel.
- Combineable with the top-up Outgoing Trainees.
- Participants with a disability can submit an individual application.
- Please take advantage of our advisory service. We will support you in the application process. The application for costs must be submitted by us to the National Agency (NA DAAD) 2 months before the start of the mobility.
- Preparatory travel (incl. accompanying person) and additional costs incurred abroad during the mobility are eligible for funding up to EUR 15,000/semester and EUR 30,000/year respectively.
- What is part of the foreign-related additional costs in the event of impairment?
- Travel costs: car costs, taxi costs, flight costs, train costs
- Accommodation: Rent
- Assistance: travel expenses, hourly wage, accommodation
- Medical advice
- Didactic material