Academic advisory council for teaching and learning
In order to discuss advancements in teaching and learning and to further ongoing processes at the University of Göttingen based on national and international expertise, the University of Göttingen has originated an external academic advisory council. This council advises the University of Göttingen in strategic and operational questions concerning teaching and learning. Going forward, it will congregate to discuss current developments and to initiate and support the processes within teaching and learning.
The third council meeting took place on the 31 July / 1 August 2017 at the conference centre “Alte Mensa” at the Wilhelmsplatz. The next meeting is scheduled for summer of 2018.
The academic advisory council for teaching and learning is comprised of seven national and international external members.
- Dr. Melanie Bockemühl, Bain & Company
- Prof. Dr. Holger Burckhart, University of Siegen, HRK-Vice-President for teaching and learning, teacher training and lifelong learning
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Dieter Daniel, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Dr. med. Martin Fischer, University of Munich
- Prof. Dr. Isa Jahnke, University of Missouri
- Prof. Dr. Niclas Schaper, University of Paderborn
- Ms. Jennifer Seifert, Studentin an der Leibniz Universität Hannover