Application for admission to sit the doctoral examination
For technical reasons, the electronic application form will not be available from Thursday, 10 November, approx. 5 p.m., until the next morning.
The application for admission to sit the doctoral examination, in the context of which the dissertation is submitted, is made via the online form "Application for doctoral examination".
You can also find the application in eCampus under: "weitere Dienste\Formulare\Promotionsformulare\Promotionsprüfungsantrag".
You will need the following documents for the application:
- Thesis (PDF) [note: to be submitted digitally only.]
- Certificate of study time (can be generated via eCampus)
- Any publications related to the dissertation (please upload under the menu item "Documents", "Further documents (optional)"
- If you are enrolled in one of the modularised doctoral degree programmes or in the doctoral programme "Behaviour and Cognition": Certificates of academic achievements
- Certificate of good conduct (document category 0)
- In the application, at least three members must be proposed for your examination committee: first examiner, second examiner, further examiner. Therefore, please discuss the membership of the examination committee and which of the members should take the chair with your first supervisor before submitting your application.