Ideas Competition for Students 2022
Learning from crises - that is a wish for the future and also for the university, studies and campus life. How can the university address and react to the current situation in the area of study and teaching in a future-oriented manner? What does it take to have good study conditions?
You have great ideas on teaching and learning at the University of Goettingen that match the slogan »Sustainable.Future.Studying.«? The University kindly invited its students to submit proposals for positive changes and new campaigns in the IDEAS COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS 2022.
The deadline for entries was January 3, 2023.
[click for further information]
- How can the university's goal of becoming climate neutral by 2030 be supported through study and teaching?
- What could interdisciplinary student engagement in education for sustainable development look like?
- How can students be encouraged to face future fears creatively?
- What skills do students need for sustainable action? How can the university create offers for sustainability skills?
- What should course content contain on the topics of sustainability and transformation?
The Ideas Management Team will be happy to help you with general questions or with your designs and drafts just call us or send an e-mail to an ideenwettbewerb[at]uni-goettingen.de.
You can win rewarding cash prizes and material prizes totaling EUR 1,250.
The patron of the Ideas Competition is Prof. Dr. Christian Ammer, Vice-President of Göttingen University.
Student and Academic Services
Subject: Ideas Competition 2022
2) a title for your idea
3) a brief description of the current situation
4) an explanation of your suggestion (if an existing situation, explain why change is desirable) and possible ways of implementation
5) the improvements to be achieved.
The description of the proposal can be 1-4 pages long and should contain the points 1-5 mentioned above (current status, proposal, implementation options and improvements).
Suggestions or criticism without concrete solutions or improvements that are already being planned are not considered contributions in the sense of the ideas competition.
Further information and the rules for the Ideas Competition can be found on the right side of this website.
Data protection notification
When processing the suggestions any personal data you provide (your name, first name, phone number, e-mail address, address, correspondence, matriculation number, degree program as well as all data that is requested for your suggestions/ideas) will be stored. The University of Göttingen will keep your personal data for one year starting on the day of the respective competition deadline. When winning an award the data will be saved for two years starting on the day of the official award ceremony. Disclosing the data to third parties (e.g. colleagues in other departments) will only be done with your consent (in written form or by e-mail). You can object to the handling of your personal data.