Career Opportunities with the European InstitutionsStudents and alumni have the possibility to do internships or paid traineeships with the European Institutions, e. g. the European Commission, the European Parliament and many more offer opportunities. Here, you will find information on your career opportunities with the European Institutions.
- Regular information events: "EU Careers - Job opportunities in the EU Institutions"
- The participation in this event offers the possibility to collect "International Points" for the International Certificate. For further information please contact Henrike Haase.
- Past events: From Göttingen to Brussels – a field report of an EU employee
- Please make an appointment for individual consultation via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open office hours International Careers: mondays and wednesdays, 10am-12pm, 2-3pm, Foyer of the Office of Student Affairs
If you have any questions, please contact the EU Careers Student Ambassador Andreas Kumar.