The government scholarships are awarded by the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Federal Republic of Germany and are addressed to 10 excellent doctoral candidates, Bachelor or Master students of the University of Göttingen.
The scholarship benefits
CSC fellows receive a monthly subsistence allowance (up to 3,500 yuan), free dorm room accommodation, exemption from study, enrollment, experiment and basic teaching materials, basic health and accident insurance.
Source, more info and FAQs: Campuschina
Possible study visits
- The dates for the 2020/2001 cycle will be announced here in the spring of 2020.
- Upload, print and sign CSC online application form for Type A.
- Application letter (Motivation) with curriculum
- Officially certified copies of the last diploma (in English)
- Proof of current studies (Flex-now excerpt in English)
- 2 recommendation letters / reports from lecturers
- Health certificate (for stays of 6 months and over)
- If available - copy of the HSK certificate (proof of Chinese language skills)
- Tabular CV (usually with date and signature)
- A copy of GI's institutional cooperation agreements must be attached. Please contact Dr. Maren Büttner fot the necessary Agency No. (contact see page column)
- The deadlines for the 2020/21 cycle will be announced here in spring 2020.