- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
- (Behavioral) Decision Making
- ESA2016 - 2016 North-American ESA Conference, 10.-12.11.2016, Tucson/Arizona, Elaine Horstmann: "Effects of group identity on public goods provision in a competitive setting".
- 16th International Conference of the International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society (ISS), 6th – 8th July 2016, Montreal, Canada, Elaine Horstmann: „Influence of Group Identity on ‘Public Goods Provision’ in a Competitive Setting“.
- 14th NCBEE, 26.-28.09.2019, IfW Kiel, Germany, Elaine Horstmann: “Managing innovations: using performance and learning goals to foster innovations”.
- ESA2019 – 2019 European ESA Conference, 04.-07.09.2019, Burgundy School of Business Dijon, France, Elaine Horstmann: “Managing innovations: using performance and learning goals to foster innovations”.
- Human-Computer Interaction: Ultimatum Bargaining and Belief Elicitation in the context of algorithmic decision making systems.
- Risk-Behavior under Incomplete Information from Descriptions
- Risk-Behavior under Incomplete Information from Experience
Topics for Degree Theses
Behavioral Economics (existing experimental data)