In publica commoda

Foreign languages for studies and internships abroad

Those wishing to study abroad must generally submit proof of knowledge of the local language (language test). The exact requirements can be found on the homepages of the corresponding universities.

Some exchange programmes (ERASMUS+, for example) do not require language tests. It is, however, important to refresh your language skills before going abroad and the Language Teaching Center of the University is the place to go in order to do this.

Furthermore, it is often possible for students of other faculties to attend the language courses of the philological faculties of the University – this is especially the case for languages not regularly offered by the Language Teaching Center. Please contact the lectorate of the corresponding faculty directly to receive more information on language courses. Extensive information on language courses can also be attained at the International Info Desk.