How does the process goes on after admission?
Admitted applicants get a written admission letter with detailed information on the enrollment process.
I. Payment of semester fees
II. Submission of the enrollment documents (see below) at the
Office of Student Affairs
Applicants who are currently enrolled at the University of Göttingen:
- Submission of
a) Application for change of program (http://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/190750.html)
b) Admission letter (certified copy)
- The semester fees can be payed by direct debit (SB-function) or as bank transfer.
Applicants who are currently not enrolled at the University of Göttingen:
- Enrollment via https://immatrikulation.zvw.uni-goettingen.de/masterergaenzung/
- Payment of the semester fees
- Handing-over of the documents listed at http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/52251.html
- Responsible for the enrollment is Mrs Nina of the International Student Services