Office Hours & Directions
|Contact||Office Hours||Secretary‘s Office||
||Prof. Schumann||by telephone appointment (via secretary‘s office)||Mitarbeiter||nach Vereinbarung (per E-Mail oder Telefon)|
Location and Opening Times
The chair is located on the main campus of the University in the Blue Tower (multi-purpose building MZG) on the fifth floor. The building is directly connected to the central auditorium building (ZHG) and the central canteen.
Arriving by plane (Hannover-Langenhagen)/Train:
- Arrival at Hanover Airport / Langenhagen “S-Bahn” (tram) station Hannover / Langenhagen Airport. Take the tram line 5 in the direction of Bad Pyrmont, Paderborn or Hameln to the Hannover Hauptbahnhof stop (takes approx. 17 minutes).
- From Hannover main station you reach Göttingen by continuous intercity express train (ICE) in 36 minutes (departure approximately every 30 minutes).
Arriving by Car
- Directions from the south: Motorway A7 via Ulm, Würzburg, Kassel to Göttingen - exit Göttingen-Nord. Or motorway A5 via Basel, Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Gießen and from the interchange Bad Hersfeld (Hattenbacher Dreieck, direction Hannover) continue on the A7 via Kassel. Go to Göttingen, exit Göttingen-Nord. Follow the Weender Landstraße.
- Directions from the north: Motorway A7 via Flensburg, Hamburg, Hannover to Göttingen, exit Göttingen-Nord. Follow the Weender Landstraße.
- Directions from the west: Motorway A44 via Dortmund to Kassel and from motorway junction Kassel on the A7 (direction Hannover) to Göttingen, exit Göttingen-Nord. Follow the Weender Landstraße.
- Directions from the east: Motorway A12 from Frankfurt / Oder via the A10 to the A2 and via Magdeburg to the interchange Hannover, change to the A7 (direction Frankfurt) to Göttingen, exit Göttingen-Nord. Follow the Weender Landstraße.