Dear users,if you would like to visit the library of the Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, please make an appointment with:
We are available for you on site from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 1 pm. Out of these hours, please contact us at the above mentioned telephone numbers or e-mail addresses.
With best regards
The library of agricultural economics includes specific literature for teaching and research in the following areas
- Agricultural Policy
- Farm Management
- Agriculture and Food Business Management
- Marketing of Food and Agricultural Products
- Agricultural Market Analysis
- Environment and Resource Economics
- Rural Sociology
- International Agricultural Economics
- International Food Economics and Rural Development
Our library holds approximately 35.000 monographs and 44 journals.
This is a presence library. Usually borrowing books is possible over weekends.