How to order
SAG-Service - Important Notice
(Göttingen, 8th of July 2020)
Due to the current situation regarding the spread of SARS-coronavirus-2 Georg-August-University Göttingen is still operating in a reduced level.
Beside maintenance of Culture Collection of algae at Georg-August-University Göttingen (SAG) we can offer our service for external users now.
- Shipment of algal cultures started again, but handling of requests and orders may still be delayed. We cannot guarantee any scheduled algal shipments.
- Please note that for international shipments specific problems may need to be solved before we can send living algal cultures and shipments costs could raise substantially.
- The SAG still provides all other services, e.g. consulting or digital information (see SAG database www.sagdb.uni-goettingen.de), in the best possible way. Accessibility by phone maybe reduced.
- SAG is still not open for guided tours or visits.
- Before placing your order, please review General Terms and Conditions
- Select a strain from the SAG searchable Catalogue of Strains
- Place your order:
We thank you for your understanding in this special situation and wish you to stay healthy.
On behalf of the SAG team
Dr. Maike Lorenz (Curator)
How to order