Research at the Chair of Business Education and Human Resource Development at Göttingen University
Research activities are focused on the quality and effectiveness of vocational and further education and training, in particular in the domain of commerce and business administration. Key research issues refer to the assessment of learning outcomes in vocational education and training, including competence measurement and proficiency scaling, as well as the evaluation of teaching and learning conditions. Special emphasis is also placed on the pre-service and in-service professionalization of respective teachers and educators.
- System monitoring and educational governance
- Career decisions, transition from school to vocational education and training, equity and social disparities
- Quality of vocational schools and other teaching and learning environments in business education
- Measurement of vocational competencies, including proficiency scaling in business education
- Professional qualification and development of teachers in business education