In publica commoda

Travel Expenses / Business Trips

Business trips are travels for executing official matters outside the workplace. Generally, business trips have to be decreed and approved in writing – exception: professors only when claiming costs. After the completed business trip, you shall claim the incurred costs within six month after the start of the business trip with the competent authority. Under certain circumstances, a payment in advance may be granted.

Travelling of so-called non-employees will be billed in accordance with the regulations for business trips.

Further information on travel expenses and corresponding documents are provided at the Employee's Portal (MaP) .