MSc Crop Protection Career Perspectives
Crop protection has become a key component to improve and secure crop production efficiency. In view of the growing food demand there is an increasing worldwide need for qualified experts.
The international and multidisciplinary Master program Crop Protection at the university of Göttingen provides students with broad research and analytical skills related to crop protection and opens to them a variety of employment areas:
- Agrochemical industry
- Agricultural services
- Agricultural research institutions
- International organizations and institutes
- Consulting companies
- Public administration and advisory boards
- Public and private research centers
- Governmental agencies
- Postgraduate research .
- Best performing students are eligible for a scholarship in the subsequent PhD Programme on Crop Protection.