INDIGU - Integration and Diversity at Goettingen University
Welcome to InDiGU...
... The comprehensive certificate programme of the University of Gottingen that trains you to be an expert in intercultural competence!
InDiGU - Integration and Diversity at the University of Göttingen
InDiGU is an extra-curricular offering intended to promote the integration of foreign students at the University of Göttingen as well as promote the diversity of an international student body.
In the context of this offer the international experience and intercultural competence as well as the commitment to caring for international students is certified: International Certificate.
In Study Buddy Project and Academic Writing Partnerships and in the context of the International Career Network Project the cooperation of students is encouraged and supported. Intercultural training, workshops and language courses promote the internationalization, intercultural competence and language skills of students.
The following institutions of the University of Göttingen are involved in the project that contributes to the networking of German and international students:
- The International Office
- Center for Intercultural Competence
- Department of Inter-cultural German Studies
- International Writing Center
- Central Institution for Languages and Key Competencies (ZESS)
- Career Services / Student and Academic Services
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Medical Center