Dr. Stephen Boahen Asabere
Akademische Rat a.Z. | Lecturer | ECR
The field of my research combines landscape ecology, soil biogeochemistry, and remote sensing and geographic information systems. Through my research, I aim to develop a deeper understanding of how global change factors, such as urbanization and land use, influence natural and managed ecosystems in providing services critical to human well-being in different spatiotemporal scales.
- Environmental soil biogeochemistry
- Applied remote sensing and GIS
- Land use and landscape ecological science
- Spatial and temporal time-series, and network modelling
- Urbanization, urban form, urban greenspaces, urban heat
- Ecosystem services and natural resource impact assessment
DFG-research grant "SOC dynamics in tropical agroecosystems"
Any topic in my field of interest would be welcome for a thesis proposal