Bachelor Seminar "Aktuelle Themen im Informationsmanagement" - B.Sc.
- Module: Bachelor Seminar "Aktuelle Themen im Informationsmanagement"
- Module number lecture: B.WIWI-WIN.0027
- UniVZ: 801077
- Cycle: Every winter and summer term.
- Registration: Faculty-wide online seminar registration platform. Please register using this Link.
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Courses of study: Bachelor Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik-Diplom, Wahl BWL-Bachelor mit Spezialisierung auf Unternehmensführung, BWL-Bachelor weitere Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- Type of teaching and learning: Seminar (1 SWS)
- Examination: Presence at seminar dates, submission of research paper in groups, presentation and deep dive session with supervisor(s)
- Language: German
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Kolbe
- Supervisor: Felix Kegel
Please note that the next cycle (winter term 2023/2024) will not take place due to Prof. Kolbe taking a research semester!
|tba||Kick-off meeting and topic assignment||Attendance in person mandatory|
|tba||Submission of work||via StudIP upload|
|tba||Presentation Day||Attendance in person mandatory|
- We have a limit of 30 students, who will work in groups of two
- The overall topics of the seminar are usually: Digital Health, Smart Mobility and Information Management
The seminar is practice-oriented and can include the development and documentation of an IS-artifact or prototype. Existing programming skills are not mandatory. Rather, basic programming skills will be learned during the seminar. The development process of IS-artifacts will be traversed and the identification and use of proper programming tools and techniques will also be learned in the course.
The creation of the prototype will be done in groups of two. The examination contains three components: documentation, presentation of the artifact, and presentation/discussion of the code, and the development process.
Summer Term 2024
Important Dates (mandatory)
Please do only apply when you can attend both the kick-off meeting and final presentation. No exceptions (e.g., semester abroad, other appointments, holidays, etc.) will be permitted.
- Please note that single dates might change. We therefore advise you to check this website regularly.
- Registration deadline (only via central platform): Please refer to the website of the central platform
- Kick-off meeting including topic assignment (mandatory): tba
- FlexNow registration: tba
- Documentation and Artifact Submission: tba
- Presentation Day: tba
Tutorials (via BigBlueButton, Stud.IP Meeting Plugin or live)
Will be announced at the kick-off meeting.