Research Fields and Interests
- Shared Mobility
- Machine Learning
- Design Science
- Crowd Working & Crowd Sourcing
- since 06/2019 Doctorate, Smart Mobility Research Group - Chair of Information Management, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2016-05/2019 Master of Science in Applied Computer Science, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2012-10/2015 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Cooperative State University Mannheim (DHBW), Germany
- Since 06/2019 Research Associate, Smart Mobility Research Group - Chair of Information Management, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 04/2017 - 05/2019 Software Developer Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sycor GmbH Göttingen, Germany
- 10/2015 - 10/2016 Software Developer Experimental Methods, German Aerospace Center (DLR) Göttingen, Germany
- 09/2012 - 10/2015 Dual Study Programme Student, German Aerospace Center (DLR) Göttingen, Germany
- Prinz, C.; Lichtenberg, S.; Willnat, M. (2020): CASSI: Design of a Simulation Environment for Vehicle Relocation in Carsharing, Proceedings of European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Marrakech, Morocco. [VHB 3: B]
- Prinz, C.; Lichtenberg, S.; Brendel, A.B.; Herrenkind, B.; Kolbe, L.M. (2020): Adapting User-Based Vehicle Relocation for E-Carsharing. Proceedings of Internationale Tagung Wirtschaftsinformatik. [VHB 3: C]
- Brendel, A.B.; Lichtenberg, S.; Prinz, C.; Herrenkind, B. (2020): Increasing the Value of Shared Vehicles: Insights from an Implementation of User-Based Relocation in Station-Based One-Way Carsharing, Sustainability 2020, 12, 8800.
Topics for Bachelor and Master thesis
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Application: If you are interested in writing your thesis about any topic relating to my research, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and grade sheet from Flex-Now (simple print out) in order to better match the precise topic to your area of interests.