Dr. Johannes Schmidt
- 2010 - 2012 Master Studies in Management, University of Goettingen, graduated as Master of Science
- 2007 - 2010 Bachelor Studies in Business Administration, University of Goettingen, graduated as Bachelor of Art
- 2003-2006 Secondary school, Otto-Bennemann-Schule, Braunschweig
- 10/2010 – 08/2012 Student Assistant, Chair of Production and Logistics, Prof. Dr. Jutta Geldermann, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
- 08/2011 – 12/2011, Internship, Seat S.A., Barcelona, Spain
- 03/2010 – 09/2010, Internship, Shanghai Volkswagen, Shanghai, China
- 08/2008 – 09/2010, Internship, Tax Advisors Schmidt+Kosanke, Wolfenbüttel, Germany
- Schmidt, J., Meyer-Barlag, C., Eisel, M., Kolbe, L.M. and Appelrath, H.-J. (2015), "Using battery-electric AGVs in container terminals - Assessing the potential and optimizing the economic viability", Research in Transportation Business & Management, Article in press.
- Schmidt, J., Lauven, L.-P., Ihle, N. and Kolbe, L.M. (2015), "Demand side integration for electric transport vehicles", International Journal of Energy Sector Management, Vol. 9(4), pp. 471-495.
- Schmidt, J., Eisel, M. and Kolbe, L.M. (2014), "Assessing the potential of different charging strategies for electric vehicle fleets in closed transport systems", Energy Policy, Vol. 74, pp. 179-189. Conferences (peer reviewed)
- Lauven, L., Schmidt, J. (2016), "Comparing flexibility options on the supply and demand side of the German electricity market", Karlsruhe Service Summit 2016 (accepted).
- Schmidt, J., Hildebrandt, B., Eisel, M. and Kolbe, L.M. (2015), "Applying Demand Response Programs for Electric Vehicle Fleets", in Proceedings of the 21st Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) 2015, Puerto Rico.
- Schmidt, J. and Kolbe, L.M. (2015), "Shaping the Future Energy Market - Making Energy Demand more Flexible", Energy Informatics & Management (Science Day of Erasmus Energy Forum 2015), Rotterdam, 2015.
- Trang, S., Busse, S., Schmidt, J., Falk, T. and Marrone, M. (2014), "Replacing human interaction in IS-driven collaborative consumption services", in Proceedings of the 23rd European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2015, Muenster.
- Eisel, M., Schmidt, J., Nastjuk, I., Ebermann, C. and Kolbe, L.M. (2014), "Can Information Systems Reduce Stress? The Impact of Information Systems on Perceived Stress and Attitude", in Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2014, Auckland.
- Eisel, M., Schmidt, J. and Kolbe, L.M. (2014), "Finding Suitable Locations for Charging Stations - Implementation of Customers' Preferences in an Allocation Problem", in Proceedings of the 2nd International Electric Vehicle Conference (IEVC) 2014, Florence.
- Runge, S., Ihle, N., Appelrath, H.-J., Schmidt, J. and Kolbe, L.M. (2014), "Simulation of power demand in a maritime container terminal using an event-driven data acquisition module", International Conference on Logistics and Maritime Systems (LOGMS) 2014, Rotterdam.
- Eisel, M. and Schmidt, J. (2013), "The Value of IS for Increasing the Acceptance of Electric Vehicles - The Case of Range Anxiety", in Proceedings of the Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik (MKWI) 2014, Paderborn.
- Schmidt, J. and Busse, S. (2013), "The Value of IS to Ensure the Security of Energy Supply: The Case of Electric Vehicle Charging", in Proceedings of the 19th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) 2013, Chicago, IL.
Journals (peer reviewed)
- 09/2013 Certified to ITIL Version 3 Foundation
- Battery Electric Heavy Goods Vehicles in Intelligent Container Terminal Operation BESIC Project