Research Assistant [ID 100394]
Research Assistant [ID 100395]
- Personalization of privacy settings based on dynamic content and interpersonal relationships analysis as well as supervision of student theses.
Research Assistant [ID 100396]
- Independent implementation of research efforts in the areas of privacy as well as supervision of student theses.
- Independent implementation of research efforts in the areas of privacy as well as participation in the courses and in performance examinations as well as supervision of student theses.
B.Sc. and M.Sc. Theses
We are looking for highly motivated students willing to write their theses in topics related to our research focuses. To apply for a thesis, please send us an email with the topic [CSP thesis] including:
- A letter of application detailing your personal interest for this research field
- A list of visited lectures and corresponding grades
- Known programming languages and experience
- Possible starting date
Student AssistantsWe are frequently looking for student assistants who are currently studying at the university. The student assistants will support and contribute to current research projects by developing new ideas, implementing them, or evaluating them under real-world conditions. Knowledge in, e.g., programming languages, should be detailed in the application. Our openings are published on the university-wide list to be found here.
Research AssistantsWe are looking for motivated and creative students willing to conduct their doctoral studies in privacy and security. Depending on the students’ backgrounds, the addressed topics can focus on rather theoretical or practical issues. Our openings are published on the university-wide list to be found here.
InternsWe are very rarely hosting interns. The application process is hence highly competitive. The minimal duration for an internship is 6 months. A detailed and personalised description of your motivation is of first importance.