EU Projects at the University of Göttingen
Area of Research & Innovation
The Horizon Dashboard Dashboard provides analytical data regarding submitted applications and approved projects in a graphical format. For example, the number of applications submitted per country or the success rates per call topic can be identified. In addition, organizational profiles of facilities can be displayed. The data underlying the tool is updated every two weeks.
Moreover, the functions of the search for project partners have been extended: potential applicants have the possibility to register according to their research foci and make their search query public on the website of the respective call topic. In addition, each institution with its own "EU Login" account, including the University of Göttingen, can design its profile.
The project atlas offers an overview of projects in Lower Saxony that are financed by the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). ESIF include i.a.:
- The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF),
- The European Social Fund (ESF),
- The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).
Furthermore, the EU Office of the University of Göttingen provides a list of EU projects, subdivided according to various EU programmes:
- Horizon 2020 (since 2014)
- Seventh EU Framework Programme (until 2013)
- Sixth EU Framework Programme (until 2006)
- European Structural and Investment Funds (since 2014)
- European Structural and Investment Funds (until 2013)
- Other EU Programmes (since 2014)
- Other EU Programmes (until 2013)
- Other EU Programmes (until 2006)