Opportunities to collaborate: joint research projects, guest lecturers and scholarships
Members of the Faculty of Economic Sciences welcome cooperation with companies of the private sector as well as non-profit organizations. Opportunities for collaboration are numerous. Examples of these opportunities might include a forum with guest lecturers, a joint seminar, or a joint study or research project. The financing of doctoral students, professorships, and awarding of scholarships, teaching contracts and honorary professorships are also ways in which collaboration can take place.
Additionally, you are welcome to participate in the yearly campus-wide career fair called "PraxisBörse", where you have the opportunity to speak directly with our students. The job fair is organized by the university's Office of Cooperation & Innovation. Please click here for further information.
If you are interested in working with, or supporting the Faculty, please contact the Communications and Marketing Team (contact details are in the right-hand column). You are also welcome to complete the contact form.
Overview of collaboration opportunities
Research and Teaching
- Joint studies and research projects. Click here to learn more about key research areas of individual faculty members.
- Bachelor's and master's theses
- Joint seminars
- Guest lectures, e.g. graduation ceremonies or the public lecture series titled "Unternehmensführung & Praxis" and "Marketing und E-Business - Lösungskonzepte aus der Praxis"
- Guest teaching
- Honorary professorships
- Financing of endowed chairs (also shared)
- Financing of scholarships, e.g. the "Germany scholarship"
- Testament: legacy/ donation, in these cases, the faculty works closely with the university's Office of Cooperation & Innovation.