Seminar: Current research approaches in marketing
This 6 credit course will include an in-depth analysis of selected pricing strategy topics, with two deliverables including a 15 page research paper and a 15 minute presentation.
A course introduction session was held on Tuesday 29th of January 10:00 AM in room OEC 0.211 during which a list of topics was presented.
Link Presentation Introduction Session (PDF)
The registration for the course was open until 12.02.2019.
For any questions don't hesitate to contact:
- Research Paper (15 Pages, written in English or German)
- Presentation of Research Paper (15 minutes, slides and presentation in English)
- Total of 6 credits (Will not be graded on language skills, only on content)
- In this seminar, students will conduct an independent, systematic, and structured analysis of a current Pricing Strategy topic
- Understand research development by reviewing relevant articles from highly ranked journals
- Critical discussion of the contents
- This seminar helps to prepare students for writing an academic thesis which meets the standards of a master degree in economics
Link zum UniVZ