Master of Science Molecular Life Sciences: Microbiology, Biotechnology and Biochemistry
Mind the the usefull and joyfull events during the orientation weeks to get into your new study programme
Oct 4th – Oct. 7th, Oct. 17th – Oct. 21st; schedule
Please note the information of the Faculty on the teaching programm of this semester due to Covid-19.
Subjects: there is a special emphasis on
- General and applied microbiology
- Genetics and eukaryotic microbiology
- Cell and molecular biology of plant-microbe-interactions
- Structural Biochemistry
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Enzyme catalysis and biological chemistry
Application period for applicants
* from non EU-countries: 1. Jan - 15. Feb
* from EU-countries: 1.April - 15.May.
Applications are accepted exclusively via the electronic online portal.
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study (6 semester)
- Proof of proficiency in English at least of C1 level (e.g. UniCert III, IELTS Band 6)
- Proof of proficiency in German at least of B2 level (or B1 level with additional obligatory German courses while working on your degree)
Detailed information on the admission to the program