Lecture: Production and Logistics
Students get an overview of operational production processes and the intertwinement of production and logistics. They are able to design efficient operational processes with the help of suitable planning models.
- Production and cost theory
- Production program planning with linear optimization
- Supply planning/ sourcing logistics
- Implementation planning/ production logistics
- Distribution logistics
- Simulation and visualization of production and logistics processes
For details regarding the schedule and rooms please visit the UniVZ
All documents are provided in StudIP.
The registration for the tutorial groups will be possible during the first lecture week with this link.
- Bloech, J.; Bogaschewsky, R.; Götze, U.; Roland, F.: Einführung in die Produktion. 5th edition, Springer, Heidelberg 2003
- Hahn, D.; Laßmann, G.: Produktionswirtschaft. Vol. 1, Heidelberg 1999
- Schneeweiß, C.: Einführung in die Produktionswirtschaft. 8th edition, Springer Heidelberg 2002
- Weber, J.; Kummer, S.: Logistikmanagement. 2nd edition, Schäfer-Poeschel 1998