Rieke Hullmann, M.Sc.
|2011 - 2015||B.Sc. in International Business Administration, Otto-Friedrich Unversity Bamberg|
|2013 - 2014||Exchange year at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Netherlands|
|2015||Internship at CEWE in Controlling and Performance Management|
|2015 - 2018||M.Sc. in Management, Georg-August-University Goettingen|
|2016 - 2018||Student assistant at the „wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Studienberatung, Auslandsstudienberatung” as well as at the „Studiendekanat” of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen|
|2017||Internship at Volkswagen AG in Corporate, Product and Portfolio Strategy|
|since 2018||Research associate at the Chair of Management and Control|
Major areas of interest
- Employee participation programs
- Equity-based compensation systems
- Bachelors seminar "Selected Issues in Management and Controlling"
- Masters seminar "Empirical Management Research"
- 2020 - Kelso Workshop, Institute for the Study of Employee Ownership and Profit Sharing, Rutgers University (USA) - “Boundaries to workplace peer influences in employee stock purchase plans” (Gregoric, A.; Hennig, J.; Hullmann, R.; Wolff, M.)
- 2019 - Industry and Labor Economics Workshop/International Seminar, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University (Japan) - "Boundaries of peer effects: Culture, peers and employee ownership" (Hennig, J.; Hullmann, R.; Gregoric, A.; Wolff, M.)
- 2019 - Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (AoM), Boston (USA) - "Peer effects in employees' decisions not to participate in beneficial ESOPs - a multilevel analysis" (Hennig, J.; Hullmann, R.; Wolff, M.)