Research Fields and Interests
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Innovation
- Acceptance and Use of Technology
- Since 01/2017: Research Associate, Digital Transformation Research Center, University of Göttingen
- 10/2014 - 11/2016: Master's degree in Business Information Systems, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2011 - 09/2014: Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, University of Hildesheim, Germany
- 10/2015 - 12/2016: Student assistant, Research Training Group 1703 "Resource Efficiency in Interorganizational Networks", University of Goettingen, Germany
- 04/2015 - 12/2016: Student assistant, Chair of Production and Logistics, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 08/2013 - 10/2013: Intern, Information Coordination and Organization, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH, Hildesheim, Germany
- 10/2012 - 03/2013 & 10/2013 - 03/2014: Tutor, Software Systems Engineering Group, University of Hildesheim, Germany
- 07/2011 - 08/2011: Intern, Application Development / Business IT, CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA, Oldenburg, Germany
- Bohnsack, R.; Hanelt, A.; Marz, D.; Marante, C. A. (2018): Same, Same, But Different!? A Systematic Review of the Literature on Digital Transformation. 78th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Chicago, USA.
- Hanelt, A.; Bohnsack, R.; Marz, D.; Marante, C. A. (2018): Old Wine in New Bottles? A Systematic Review of the Literature on Digital Transformation. Academy of Management Specialized Conference Big Data and Managing in a Digital Economy, Surrey, United Kingdom.
Topics for Bachelor and Master theses
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Feel free to contact me if you have your own idea.