Language-Tandem: Accompanied Tandem-Learning
Intercultural Game Afternoon
Join our intercultural game afternoon on Thursday, December 15th 2022, 4pm in the conference room, Von-Siebold-Straße 2. Please bring your own games and friends!
Open consultation hour
You can participate in our open consultation hours without an appointment. Next date: November 30th 2022, 5 pm. This is the link to our room: Zoom room open consultation hour
What is Tandem?
- a bicycle for two :-)
- a method of language learning: A language Tandem allows you to join forces with someone who speaks the language you want to learn, so you can both benefit from each other's skills.
How can I benefit from Tandem?
A language tandem has many advantages:
- You can refresh "rusty" foreign language skills or even learn a completely new language
- It allows you to use the foreign language outside of the classroom, in authentic and realistic situations
- You can make friends with people from all over the world
- You get to know other (learning) cultures
- And the best part: It’s free!
- On top of that you have the opportunity to collects 6 IPs for the practical component “Intercultural Engagement” of the Zertifikat Internationales . Just arrange a meeting with us and reflect your tandem experience in a small written text (1 page).
How can I register for a Tandem or find a Tandem-Partner?
I found a Tandem-Partner! But what do we do now?
First of all: Great! Congratulations! Now it is important that you figure out a good plan on how you want your language tandem to be like. The Tandem-Team is always happy to help! Just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Do you have any more questions?
Then simply write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandem learning resources
- Fragen Deutsch
- Satzanfänge Deutsch
- Finde die Fehler im Text!
- Spiel des Lebens Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch Lösungsschlüssel
- Gedichte Deutsch Textpuzzle
- Gedichte Deutsch Original
- Handreichung Online-Tandem
Besides our learning material, there are a lot of helpful tips and exercises in the internet. Here we collected some of them, sorted by languages: Language learning websites If you know other helpful websites, send us an e-mail and we add it to the list!