Language-Tandem: Accompanied Tandem-Learning
Intercultural Game Afternoon
You want to meet new people and you're interested in intercultural encounters? Then join our intercultural game afternoon! The event takes place on Wednesday, June 22th 2022 at 5pm on the Central Campus on the grass behind the Juridicum. Please bring your own games, picnic blankets and games!
We are looking forward to meeting you there!
Finally, the next tandem evening will take place on campus on Monday, June 27th at 7pm! We will meet on the place in front of the "Zentralmensa".
Open consultation hour
We now offer open consultation hours where you can participate without an appointment. These are our next dates: Wednesday, 29.6.22, 6.7.22, 20.07.22, 5 to 6 pm. This is the link to our room: Zoom room open consultation hour
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
What is Tandem?
- a bicycle for two :-)
- a method of language learning: A language Tandem allows you to join forces with someone who speaks the language you want to learn, so you can both benefit from each others skills.
How can I benefit from Tandem?
A language tandem has many advantages:
- You can refresh "rusty" foreign language skills or even learn a completely new language
- It allows you to use the foreign language outside of the classroom, in authentic and realistic situations
- You can make friends with people from all over the world
- Du lernst andere (Lern-)kulturen kennen
- And the best part: It’s free!
- On top of that you have the opportunity to collects 6 IPs for the practical component “Intercultural Engagement” of the Zertifikat Internationales . Just arrange a meeting with us and reflect your tandem experience in a small written text (1 page).
How can I register for a Tandem or find a Tandem-Partner?
I found a Tandem-Partner! But what do we do now?
First of all: Great! Congratulations! Now it is important that you figure out a good plan on how you want your language tandem to be like. The Tandem-Team is always happy to help! Just send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any more questions?
Then simply write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Tandem learning resources
- Fragen Deutsch
- Satzanfänge Deutsch
- Finde die Fehler im Text!
- Spiel des Lebens Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch Lösungsschlüssel
- Gedichte Deutsch Textpuzzle
- Gedichte Deutsch Original
- Handreichung Online-Tandem
Besides our learning material, there are a lot of helpful tips and exercises in the internet. Here we collected some of them, sorted by languages: Language learning websites If you know other helpful websites, send us an e-mail and we add it to the list!