Language-Tandem: Accompanied Tandem-Learning
++++++++++ News ++++++++++
Dear tandem learners,
do you already know our Instagram account? If not, click here: tandem.unigoe
There you will find tandem tipps, language facts and more!
What is Tandem?
a) a bicycle for two :-)
b) a method of language learning: A language Tandem allows you to join forces with someone who speaks the language you want to learn, so you can both benefit from each others skills.
How can I benefit from Tandem?
A language tandem has many advantages:
- You can refresh "rusty" foreign language skills or even learn a completely new language
- It allows you to use the foreign language outside of the classroom, in authentic and realistic situations
- You can make friends with people from all over the world
- And the best part: It’s free!
- On top of that you have the opportunity to collects 6 IPs for the practical component “Intercultural Engagement” of the Zertifikat Internationales . Just arrange a meeting with us and reflect your tandem experience in a small written text (1 page).
How can I register for a Tandem or find a Tandem-Partner?
Register on our Tandem-Platform http://tandem-uni-goettingen.matorixmatch.com/ and find your Tandem-Partner online. You can register anytime as we try to match partners regularly.
I found a Tandem-Partner! But what do we do now?
First of all: Great! Congratulations! Now it is important that you figure out a good plan on how you want your language tandem to be like. The Tandem-Team is always happy to help! Just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Do you have any more questions?
Then simply write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandem learning resources
Finde die Fehler im Text!
Spiel des Lebens Deutsch
Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch Lösungsschlüssel
Gedichte Deutsch Textpuzzle
Gedichte Deutsch Original
Game of Life
Describing a picture in English
online tandem exercises
Expressions françaises Memory
Expressions françaises solution
Spiel des Lebens Arabisch
Besides our learning material, there are a lot of helpful tips and exercises in the internet. Here we collected some of them, sorted by languages: Language learning websites
If you know other helpful websites, send us an e-mail and we add it to the list!