Language-Tandem: Accompanied Tandem-Learning
Next tandem evening: 06 November 2023, 7pm, ZHG Foyer
What is Tandem?
- a bicycle for two :-)
- a method of language learning: A language Tandem allows you to join forces with someone who speaks the language you want to learn, so you can both benefit from each other's skills.
How can I benefit from Tandem?
A language tandem has many advantages:
- You can refresh "rusty" foreign language skills or even learn a completely new language
- It allows you to use the foreign language outside of the classroom, in authentic and realistic situations
- You can make friends with people from all over the world
- You get to know other (learning) cultures
- And the best part: It’s free!
- On top of that you have the opportunity to collects 6 IPs for the practical component “Intercultural Engagement” of the Zertifikat Internationales . Just arrange a meeting with us and reflect your tandem experience in a small written text (1 page).
How can I register for a Tandem or find a Tandem-Partner?
Come to the Tandem Evenings or register on our Tandem-Platform and find your Tandem-Partner online. You can register anytime as we try to match partners regularly. Here you can find instructions on how to use Matorixmatch .
I found a Tandem-Partner! But what do we do now?
First of all: Great! Congratulations! Now it is important that you figure out a good plan on how you want your language tandem to be like. The Tandem-Team is always happy to help! Just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Do you have any more questions?
Then simply write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandem learning resources
- Fragen Deutsch
- Satzanfänge Deutsch
- Finde die Fehler im Text!
- Spiel des Lebens Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch
- Redewendungs-Memory Deutsch Lösungsschlüssel
- Gedichte Deutsch Textpuzzle
- Gedichte Deutsch Original
- Handreichung Online-Tandem
Besides our learning material, there are a lot of helpful tips and exercises in the internet. Here we collected some of them, sorted by languages: Language learning websites If you know other helpful websites, send us an e-mail and we add it to the list!