Master Seminar "Crucial Topics in Information Management" - M.Sc.
- Module: Crucial Topics in Information Management
- Module number lecture: M.WIWI-WIN.0004
- UniVZ: 800146
- Cycle: Every winter term
- Credits: 12 ECTS
- Required prior knowledge: None
- Courses of study: Master WI, Master Ufü
- Type of teaching and learning: Seminar (2 SWS), groups of 2 students, maximum of 25-30 participants
- Each seminar paper will be prepared by a group of two students. First pre-registered, first served.
- Examination: Attendance at seminar dates, handing in a seminar paper, and holding a presentation. Presentation (approx. 30 minutes) with written seminar paper elaboration (max. 8000 words per person)
- Language: English
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Lutz M. Kolbe
- Contact: Marvin Braun
- For information on a certain topic, please contact the corresponding tutor directly.
- The registration for the seminar starts on September 13th (10 am). To register for the seminar, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the following information: name, matriculation number, course of study. Slots will be assigned on the basis of first come first serve.
|13.09.2023, 10:00||To register for the seminar, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name, matriculation number, course of study. Note the date for the registration period.|
|07.11.2023, 10:00-11:30||Kick-off meeting and topic assignment||Attendance mandatory*, room: VG 2.101 (Link)|
|15.03.2024||Submission of seminar work and presentation||via Stud.IP|
|22.03.2024||Presentation conference. Please check the StudIP Course for your timeslot and the rules regarding the presentation||Attendance mandatory*, date: 22.03.2024, room: Waldweg 26,1.201 (Link) |
- Please check this website regularly for updates. Note that the communicated dates might change in September '23
- An online registration with the Examination Office via FlexNow is mandatory. The registration in FlexNow will be opened in November. The exact dates will be communicated in September '23.
- Kick-off meeting: 07.11.2023, attendance mandatory.
- Handing in the seminar work (both .docx and .pdf) and presentation (both .pptx and .pdf): 15.03.2024, via Stud.IP.
- Date of presentation: 22.03.2024, room: Waldweg 26,1.201 (Link), attendance mandatory.
- Please check the StudIP Course for your timeslot and the rules regarding the presentation
- Presentation time: Each group will present for 20 min, followed by a 10 min discussion.
The students will carry out research on different topics and present their results at the end of the semester.
Pay attention to the guidelines for seminar theses.