Career Fair at WoCaNet 2023
If you want to explore different career options, the Career Fair! is a good start. The Career Fair consists of talks that will take place on the May 12th after the symposium.
The aim of this event is to provide a stimulating environment for participants and speakers to interact and exchange ideas on tools and strategies for successful careers. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with speakers working in different fields.
- Frederieke Korte, Talent Sourcing Specialist, Sartorius
- Dr. Virginie Clément-Schatlo, Project Leader, GliTTher
- Dr.-Ing. Gabriela Hörig, Embedded Software Developer, Ottobock
- Dr. Vera Bissinger, Coordinator, Dorothea Schloezer Mentoring Program
- Dr. Brian Foo, Postdoctoral Researcher, University Medical Center Göttingen
Format of career fair:
Each speaker will give a 15-minute presentation about their career path, what their job involves on a day-to-day basis, and the advantages and disadvantages of working in their field. They will also give you advice on the skills required to be hired and to succeed in their respective fields.