Application documents (German)
- Analysis of the job advertisement and assessment of the fit between the requirements of the job and the skills and personality profile
- Formulating letters to convey conviction
- Designing your CV in a structured and meaningful fashion
- Using a digital application profile
- Putting documents in a sensible order
- Quality characteristics with respect to letter, CV and appendices
- Preparing a targeted spontaneous application
Here we can offer advice on the following aspects:
If you wish individual feedback, please reserve an appointment via StudIP: Ina Marschall - Terminvergabe
Registration: using the online form
You can find further information and material for self-reflection in StudIP:Career Service Online-Angebote.
Please keep in mind that we do not offer proof reading.