The Chair of Information Management is always on the lookout for new academic staff and student assistants.
We are currently looking for
- Research Associates / PhD Students in the areas of Digital Health, Smart Mobility and Digital Transformation. We support a variety of research interests which include, among others, quantitative or qualitative research as well as the development of digital artifacts.
We are continuously looking for
Many good reasons to become part of our team as a student assistent
- You get insights into our research work
- You can work on interesting projects
- You can balance your work and your study - approx. 20-35 hours of work per month
- You have full flexibility though variable contractual terms
Job opportunities at our practice partners