Luca Hernández Acosta, M.Sc.
I completed my B.Sc (2016) and M.Sc (2019) in the field of applied computer science at the Georg-August-University in Göttingen. During my time as a student and research associate in the SensorLab, I had many opportunities to study sensors and the Internet of Things. Since summer 2019 I am now part of the CSP-Research Group.
- Internet of Things
- Security and Privacy in sensor networks
- L. Hernández Acosta, S. Rahe, and D. Reinhardt. Does Cycling Reveal Insights about You? Investigation of User and Environmental Characteristics during Cycling. Proceedings of the 19th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous), 2023. Acceptance rate for full regular papers: 30%. [PDF]
- M. Bachmann, L. Hernández Acosta, J. Götz, D. Reinhardt, and K. David. Collisions Avoidance for Vulnerable Road Users: Privacy versus Survival?. Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Intelligent Transportation and Autonomous Vehicles Technologies (ITAVT, NOMS workshop), 2022. [PDF]
- L. Hernández Acosta and D. Reinhardt. Enhanced Privacy for Voice-Controlled Digital Assistants. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops and other Affiliated Events (PerCom PhD Forum), 2022. [PDF]
- L. Hernández Acosta and D. Reinhardt. Multi-User Privacy with Voice-Controlled Digital Assistants. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops and other Affiliated Events (PerCom Work-in-Progress), 2022. [PDF]
- L. Hernández Acosta and D. Reinhardt. A Survey on Privacy Issues and Solutions for Voice-controlled Digital Assistants. Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC), 2022. [PDF]
- D. Reinhardt, M. Khurana, and L. Hernández Acosta. "I still Need my Privacy": Exploring the Level of Comfort and Privacy Preferences of German-speaking Older Adults in the Case of Mobile Assistant Robots. Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC), 2021. [PDF]
- L. Hernández Acosta and D. Reinhardt. Smart Speakers and Privacy: Users’ Perspectives. VDE dialog - The Technology Magazine, 04:8–10. 2020. [PDF]
- B. Leiding, A. Bochem, and L. Hernández Acosta. Automated Sensor-Fusion Based Emergency Rescue for Remote and Extreme Sport Activities. Proceedings of the 15th International Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), 2019. [PDF]