Research Fields and Interests
- Shared Mobility
- Transport Econometrics & Modelling
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- since 10/2019 Doctorate, Smart Mobility Research Group - Chair of Information Management, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2015 – 11/2017 Master of Science in Transportation Economics, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- 10/2011 – 03/2015 Bachelor of Science in Economics, European University Viadrina, Germany, and Charles University Prague, Czech Republic
- Since 10/2019 Research Associate, Smart Mobility Research Group - Chair of Information Management, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2017 – 09/2019 Manager Advanced Analytics, Lufthansa Miles & More GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
- 10/2016 – 09/2017 Student Assistant, Chair of Transportation Economics and International Transportation Policy, TU Dresden, Germany
- 04/2015 – 08/2015 Intern, Business Development, Deutsche Bahn AG, Frankfurt, Germany
- 06/2014 – 10/2014 Intern, Operations, FlixBus GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Willnat, M.; Treiber, M. (2018): Ein datengetriebener Predictive-Modelling-Ansatz zur Evaluation potentieller Bikesharing-Entleihstationen, Tagungsband der 26. Verkehrswissenschaftlichen Tage (VWT), Dresden, Germany.
Topics for Bachelor and Master thesis
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Application: If you are interested in writing your thesis about any topic relating to my research, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and grade sheet from Flex-Now (simple print out) in order to better match the precise topic to your area of interests.
- "Mobilitäts-App für Neuzugewanderte (MAZ)" (since 2019)
- "Mobility Opportunities Valuable to Everybody (MOVE)" (since 2018)