Call for Papers
We welcome all submissions that contribute to the better understanding of (a)symmetries in the grammar of spoken and sign languages.
- We invite submissions for presentations of 35 minutes (plus 10 minutes of discussion).
- We may add a poster session in the program depending on the number of submissions. Please indicate whether you would be willing to present your work as a poster.
- Each author may submit no more than one single-authored and one co-authored abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed two A4 pages (including examples and references).
- Please submit your abstracts via the following EasyChair link:
- The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to December 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: December 31, 2019
- Date of the workshop: February 5-6, 2020