Series of Lectures "Unternehmensführung & Praxis"
The Management Group of the Faculty of Business and Economics organises the public lecture series "Unternehmensführung & Praxis" (Corporate management and practice) every semester. In the 2023 summer semester, the following lectures will be offered:
- Thursday, 11 May 2023, 10:15, lecture hall ZHG 105
Dipl.-Volkswirtin Irmtraut Gürkan
Die große Krankenhausreform und ihre Stolpersteine ("The great hospital reform and its stumbling blocks")
Irmtraut Gürkan is Deputy Chair of the Supervisory Board of Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, a member of the Foundation Council of Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Deputy Chair of the Foundation Council of the Göttingen University Medical Center (Universitätsmedizin Göttingen) and an alumna of the Faculty of Business and Economics (1976: Diploma in Economics) as well as a member of the Faculty's Advisory Board.
The Management Group of the Faculty of Business and Economics consists of the following chairs:
- Human Resources Management and Asian Business (Prof. Dr. Dr. Fabian J. Froese)
- Information Management (Prof. Dr. Lutz M. Kolbe)
- Management and Control (Prof. Dr. Michael Wolff)
- Organization and Corporate Development (Prof. Dr. Indre Maurer)
- Value Chain Management (N.N.)