Patrick Kühtreiber, M.Sc.
BiographyAfter obtaining my bachelor’s degree in 2011 from the Technical University of Vienna in the field of media informatics, I worked in the private sector in digitalization of processes in the field of human resources. In June 2020, I finished my master’s degree in IT Security at the UAS Technikum Wien. I joined the CSP group in October 2020.
- Differential Privacy
- Usable privacy in the Internet of Things
- Privacy from the perspective of developers
- P. Kühtreiber, V. Pak, and D. Reinhardt. A Survey on Solutions to Support Developers in Privacy-Preserving IoT Development. Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC), 2022. [PDF]
- P. Kühtreiber, V. Pak, and D. Reinhardt. Replication: The Effect of Differential Privacy Communication on German Users' Comprehension and Data Sharing Attitudes. Proceedings of the 18th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS), 2022. Acceptance rate for full papers: 28%. [PDF]
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. On the Impact of Information Provided to Employees on their Intention to Disclose Data Collected by Smart Watches to their Employers. Proceedings of the 30th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), 2022. Acceptance rate for full papers: 30%. [LINK]
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. Enhanced Privacy in Smart Workplaces: Employees' Preferences for Transparency Indicators and Control Interactions in the Case of Data Collection with Smart Watches. Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection (IFIP SEC), 2022. Acceptance rate for full papers: 23%. [PDF]
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. Exploration of Factors that can Impact the Willingness of Employees to Share Smart Watch Data with their Employers. Privacy and Identity Management. Between Data Protection and Security, 2022. [PDF]
- P. Kühtreiber and D. Reinhardt. Usable Differential Privacy for the Internet-of-Things. Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops and other Affiliated Events (PerCom Workshops), 2021. [PDF]