Seminar on Business Informatics - M.WIWI.WIN.0005 -
Seminar for master students
|Frequency||every summer semester|
|Type of event||Seminar|
|Examination||seminar paper (40 pages) and |
presentation (ca. 20 minutes + ca. 20 minutes discussion)
|Entry requirements|| Application required and attendance at all presentation dates
>> Dates, application and topics<<
ContentStudents have to write a paper (40 pages) on a scientific topic within the business informatics discipline. The results have to be presented in one or two seminar-dates. The course should serve as a preparation for the master-thesis. The students have to participate at all course-dates. Topics will be publiched once a year in decembre.
Learning objectivesThe students shall
- learn to familiarize oneself with special topics in short time and to write a scientific essay (by using explicit scientific reaearch methods) about the topic,
- learn how to present the result in fron of a selected audience,
- learn to answer critical questions "ad hoc" and
- be prepared to write the master-thesis.
- Current Topics can be found here.