Dr. Tobias Wolf
- Since 2021: Post-Doc, Chair of Interorganizational Information Systems & Chair of Information Security and Compliance, University of Göttingen
- 2020-2021: Post-Doc, Chair of Marketing and Innovation Management, University of Göttingen
- 2016-2020: PhD, Chair of Marketing and Innovation Management, University of Göttingen
- 2016: M.Sc. in Marketing and Distribution Management, University of Göttingen
- 2014: B.Sc. in Business Psychology, Harz University of Applied Sciences, Wernigerode
- Research Intern, Chair of Micro Sociology and Social Psychology, University of Mannheim
- Study Abroad, Mahidol University International College, Thailand
- Practical Experiences:
- Employed as network and system administrator
- Apprenticeship as IT system administrator
- Various internships during the course of studying in the fields of marketing and market research
- Impact of IT on Behavioral Change
- Bright and Dark Sides of IS use
- Motivational Information Systems
- Experimental Research
PublicationsPeer-reviewed Journal and Conference Papers
Wolf, T., Jahn, S., Hammerschmidt, M., and Weiger, W. H. 2020. “Competition versus Cooperation: How Technology-Facilitated Social Interdependence Initiates the Self-Improvement Chain,” International Journal of Research in Marketing (37:4).
Wolf, T. 2020. “Green Gamification: How Gamified Information Presentation Affects Pro-Environmental Behavior,” in Proceedings of the 4th International GamiFIN Conference, Levi, Finland (organized online), pp. 82–91.
Wolf, T., Weiger, W. H., and Hammerschmidt, M. 2020. “Experiences That Matter? The Motivational Experiences and Business Outcomes of Gamified Services,” Journal of Business Research (106), pp. 353–364.
Wolf, T. 2019. “Intensifying User Loyalty Through Service Gamification: Motivational Experiences and Their Impact on Hedonic and Utilitarian Value,” in Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), pp. 1–17.
Wolf, T., Weiger, Welf H, and Hammerschmidt, M. 2018. “Gamified Services: How Gameful Experiences Drive Customer Commitment,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International GamiFIN Conference, Pori, Finland, pp. 75–82.
Wolf, T., Weiger, Welf H., and Hammerschmidt, M. 2018. “Gamified Digital Services: How Gameful Experiences Drive Continued Service Usage,” in Proceedings of the 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), pp. 1187–1196.
- Information Systems Journal (ISJ)
- European Journal of Information Systems (EJIS)
- Information & Management (I&M)
- Internet Research
- Electronic Commerce Research and Applications
- International Journal of Services Technology and Management (IJSTM)
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS)
- European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS)
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS)
- Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference (AMS)