The admission or selection process involves several steps:
- Selection of applications with regard to their completeness and to certified copies and transcripts.
- Acknowledgement of foreign degrees by the ‘commission for the acknowledgement of foreign degrees’.
- Your academic potential, your proficiency in English and your letter of motivation will make you a promising candidate for the assessing selection committee.
- After the deadline all eligible applications are ranked according to the grade obtained in the BSc. The applicants ranked highest will be admitted.
- Each year letters of admission/rejection will be sent in May (non-EU) or September (EU).
- Confirmation of acceptance of the study place is obligatory within two weeks after admission and can be made by starting the process of enrolment within the portal.
Back to application