Requirements for Studying in Talca:
- M.Sc. programme in "WiSoLa" or "Agribusiness"
- Good working knowledge of English
- Basic/instrumental level of Spanish (speaking and understanding, see Spanish courses from the Sprachlehrzentrum Göttingen)
- Open to new experiences and cultures
- Interest in Chilean culture
- Willingness to improve knowledge of Spanish before / during your stay in Talca.
- Motivation Letter (in English or Spanish)
- Curriculum Vitae
- B. Sc. certificate and grades of completed M.Sc. courses
- Certificate about the der current knowledge of English and Spanish
In case that you are interested on applying, please contact:
Dr. Sebastian Lakner
Department for Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Phone: +49 (0) 551 / 39-13788
Room: MZG 9.150, Blue Tower