Compulsory module: "Scientific project management" (6 C, 5 WLH) [M.Bio.131]
Learning outcome, core skills Students become acquainted with mediating scientific contents in publications and presentations and get an introduction to project management and the research grant system.
Examination requirements: Students confirm their ability to plan scientific projects and to write an application for a research project.
- GZMB- or departmental colloquia (1 WLH)
- how to write an research project application (4 WLH)
- application for a research project (Master thesis), max. 20 pages (75% of the grade)
- Presentation followed by an discussion, ca 30 minutes (25% of the grade)
Prerequisite for examination: Participation in GZMB- or department colloquia (minimum 14)
- advanced module I and II
- seminar series and colloquia have no admission requirements and can be attended from the first semeste onwards
Recommended previous knowledge
Number of repeat examinations permitted
Course frequency: Academic Term
Maximum number of students
180 h (70/110 h, Attendance time /Self-study time)