- Ph.D. Dissertation: "Models for Analyzing Nonlinearities in Price Transmission"
- 2005-2010: Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics and in the interdisciplinary Ph.D. programme "Applied Statistics and Empirical Methods" of the Centre for Statistics at Georg-August University of Göttingen
- Since 11/10: Associate member of the Courant Research Centre "Poverty, Equity and Growth in Developing Countries"
Activities at the chair
- October 2005 - March 2010: Research assistant at the Chair of Agricultural Policy
- March 2010 - March 2014: Postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Agricultural Policy
- Market Integration and Price Transmission Analysis
- Impact of Changing Policy Environments on Price Dynamics
- Staple Food Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East
- Applied Nonlinear Time Series Econometrics
- Non- and Semiparametrics
- Spatial Econometrics
Selected publications at the chair
- Ihle, R. and Rubin, O.D. (2013): "Consequences of Unintended Food Policies: Food Price Dynamics Subject to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict", Food Policy 42: 96–105.
- Busse, S., Brümmer, B. and Ihle, R. (2012): "Price formation in the German biodiesel supply chain: a Markov-switching vector error-correction modeling approach", Agricultural Economics. DOI: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00602.x.
- Ihle, R., Brümmer, B. and Thompson, S. R. (2012): "Structural change in European calf markets: decoupling and the blue tongue disease", European Review of Agricultural Economics 39(1): 157-180.
Selected conference contributions at the chair
- Merkle, G.M., Ihle, R. and Liebe, U. (2013): "Economic Cooperation Despite of Political Conflict: The Role of Social Embeddedness in the Relationship Between Israeli and Palestinian Food Traders". Contributed paper, GEWISOLA 2013.
- Rubin, O.D., Ihle, R., Kachel, Y. and Goodwin, B.K. (2013): "The impact of violent political conflict on commodity prices: The Israeli food market", Washington, D.C., USA, August 4-6.
- Merkle, G.M., Ihle, R. and Liebe, U. (2013): "Economic Cooperation in Political Conflict: Problem Perception and Social Embeddedness in Israeli-Palestinian Food Trade." International Conference "Cooperation or Conflict? Economics of Natural Resources and Food.", Wageningen, The Netherlands, May 29-31.
- Winter semester 2013/14: "Applied Econometrics" at Talca University, Chile
- Winter semester 2013/14: "Advanced Quantitative Research in Economics" at the University for Development Studies, Ghana
- Winter semester 2010/11: Topic-focused seminar "Agriculture between planned and market economy"
- Winter semester 2010/11: Excursion of the M.Sc. programs in agricultural economics to Belarus (pictures)
- Summer semester 2011: Market Integration and Price Transmission Analysis
English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
Jogging, Travelling, Languages