1. Research just completed:.
On the question of provenance and restitution of mokomokai of Maori in Göttingen.
2. Exhibition projects just completed (with publications).
a. "Taboo! Hidden Forces - Secret Knowledge," Landesmuseum Hannover, Landesausstellung Niedersachsen 2012/2013.
b. "Arranged Love", Galerie Alte Feuerwache Göttingen, in collaboration with participants of the course "Exhibition Practice".
3. Currently ongoing research:.
a. Transcultural Encounters: Ethnological Object Research on the Schlesier and Fuchs Collections (Lower Saxony Foundation).
b. Developing interoperable standards for contextualizing heterogeneous objects using the example of the Asch provenance (DFG)
1. research on the material culture of Polynesia.
2. assisting in the preparation of the exhibition and a catalog "Life in the Pacific of the 1700s" and participating in the accompanying symposium "Shifting meanings: transformations of cultural traditions in Oceania". Location: Honolulu Academy of Arts, Hawaii, USA. Duration: 1.2.2005 - 31.3.2006.
3. assisted in the preparation of a catalog for the exhibition "Cook's Pacific Encounters". Location: National Museum of Australia, Canberra. Duration of the exhibition: 30.6.2006 - 10.9.2006.
4. preparation and realization of the exhibition "Circumpolar Worlds - Life in the Far North" and an accompanying booklet within the framework of a museum internship together with students. Location: Ethnological Collection Göttingen. Duration of the exhibition: 23.10.2005 - 20.07.2006.
5. collaboration on the exhibition and publication on "Siberia and Russian America: Culture and Art from the 1700s. The Asch Collection Goettingen".
Location: Ethnological Collection Göttingen. Duration of the exhibition: 23.06.2007 - 23.03.2008. ( It is planned to show the exhibition in cooperation with museums in Russia at changing places from 2009).
6. co-curator in the exhibition and publication project "James Cook and the Discovery of the South Seas", Art and Exhibition Hall of the Federal Republic of Germany, Bonn 2009 - 2010.
7. museum internships with students:
2008: Found to be beautiful - objects in the field of aesthetics (exhibition and publication).
2009: The Power of the Ancestors - Cultural Testimonies from New Guinea
(exhibition and publication, together with Prof. Brigitta Hauser-Schäublin).
2011: Nepal - Images of a Monk's Consecration (together with Dr. Michael Mühlich).