General overview of GFA scholarships and allowances
- Eligible for applying are doctoral candidates, who are members of the GFA (until completing the doctoral examination process by receiving the degree certificate, but no longer than a year after the oral defense).
- PhD students have to submit a certificate of enrolment valid for the period of the event.
- Only members of the University of Göttingen are eligible for application.
- Timely submission of the application
- Complete application documents (including statement/report of the professor if applicable)
- Compliance with the obligation to submit annual progress reports to the Thesis Committee
- 15th March -> earliest possible start of funding: 1st May
- 15th June -> earliest possible start of funding: 1st August
- 15th September -> earliest possible start of funding: 1st November
- 15th December -> earliest possible start of funding: 1st February of the following year
Earliest possible start of funding = commencement of the trip
Please send your application (one PDF file, max. 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.