Introductory event for PhD students
We are pleased that you are starting your doctoral studies at the GFA. In order to prepare you for the demands of the coming years, we would like to give you important information in an introductory event. Participation is optional and serves your information as well as a first acquaintance.
The event will take place face-to-face. That for, the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 5. If you want to participate online, please let us know with your registration. Interested parties can register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content of the event
- Structure and function of the thesis committee
- Planning the doctoral thesis
- Rights and duties of doctoral candidates
- Contact person for various doctoral issues
- Various bodies of the University and the GFA
- Individual career planning
Dates (always Nine o'clock)