Jan Tolsdorf, M.Sc.
Jan Tolsdorf studied media technology at the TH Köln - University of Applied Sciences, where he received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees. After working as a software developer for web, audio and video technologies, he joined Prof. Dr.-Ing. Luigi Lo Iacono's group for data and application security at the TH Köln in 2018 as a research assistant. There he is researching topics in the area of usable security & privacy.
- Usability of user-centric solutions for privacy and security
- Information privacy in digitised workplaces
- Tolsdorf, J.; Bosse, C. K.; Dietrich, A.; Feth, D.; Schmitt, H. Privatheit Am Arbeitsplatz - Transparenz Und Selbstbestimmung Bei Arbeit 4.0. In Datenschutz und Datensicherheit - DuD 44 (3), March 2020
- Tolsdorf, J.; Dehling, F. In Our Employer We Trust: Mental Models of Office Workers' Privacy Perceptions. In Proceedings of AsiaUSEC’20, Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2020 (FC), Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, 14 February 2020.
- Gruschka, N.; Lo Iacono, L.; Tolsdorf, J. Classification of Android App Permissions: Tell Me What App You Are and I Tell You What You Are Allowed to Do. In Proceedings of the 17th European conference on information warfare and security (ECCWS), Oslo, Norway, 28-29 June 2018
- Nguyen, H.V.; Tolsdorf, J.; Lo Iacono, L. On the Security Expressiveness of REST-based API Definition Languages. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference On Trust, Privacy and Security In Digital Business (TrustBus), Lyon, France, 30–31 August 2017