Mexico, Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara
Universidad de Guadalajara
The University of Guadalajara was officially established in 1791 and originally offered lectures in the fields of medicine and law. Today, the university is one of the most important research facilities in Mexico, offering over 422 different study programmes. The university has over 209,000 registered students and is spread across 13 different centers, six of these being located within Guadalajara, including the Center for Economic and Administrative Sciences.
The Center for Economic and Administrative Sciences’ main focus includes:
- Business Management
- Economics and Society
- Accounting, Auditing, Finance and Taxes
- Human Resources, Management
- Information systems
- Marketing and International Business
- Quantitative Methods
- Recreation and Service
- Regional Studies
- Social and Legal Sciences
- 1. Submit your application at the Student Advisory Service - Foreign Affairs:
Application deadline for the following winter semester is January 15.
Application deadline for the following summer semester is June 15.
You will find the application form during the application period here
- 2. If your application is successful, the Student Advisory Service - Foreign Affairs will nominate you at the host university.
- 3. Afterwards, you have to apply directly at the host university in order to get enrolled. Please be aware of the application deadlines given by the host university. It is possible that some of the application documents have to be translated into Spanish.
- 4. The preparations can begin:
- Choice of courses/ Recognition of courses
- Apply for a visa
- Book flights
In total, the Faculty offers 11 Bachelor and 12 Master programmes. The Faculty itself is split amongst 14 different departments. A list of some of the departments focal points include:
Apply and immerse yourself in the Mexican culture. Guadalajara is not only an interesting city, but it also has many subsidiaries from international companies such as Siemens, Continental and VW.
|University||Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)|
|Suitable for||Economic Sciences, Business Administration, Business Information Systems (Bachelor & Master)|
|No. of Students||119.500|
1st Semester: Mid August - December
2nd Semester: Mid January - June
|Required language skills|| The partner university recommends: "A minimum of B1 in Spanish is recommended but not obligatory. Students should be able to follow courses in Spanish!"
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Advisory Service - Foreign Affairs.
|Language of instruction||Spanish||Helpful links||
|Experience reports (in German)||WiSe 17/18 WiSe 16/17 WiSe 13/14 WiSe 13/14|