Master of Science in Developmental, Neural, and Behavioral Biology
Mind the the usefull and joyfull events during the orientation weeks to get into your new study programme
Oct 4th – Oct. 7th, Oct. 17th – Oct. 21st; schedule
The program is international and is taught in English. It is part of a MSc/PhD program within the graduate school GAUSS. Therefore, our best students are allowed to enter a PhD program without doing a Master thesis.
Please note the information of the Faculty on the teaching programm of this semester due to Covid-19
Major fields of study
You may choose the following fileds of study , which are also certified in the diploma.
- Molecular Genetics of Development
- Neuroscience / Neural Biology
- Biology of Behavior
The capacity of the modules necessary for obtaining a certificate for a field of study is limited, therefore studying a specific maior field can be confined in individual cases.
Application period: 01.April - 15.May.
Application exclusively takes place electronically.
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study (6 semester)
- Proof of proficiency in English at least of C1 level (e.g. UniCert III, IELTS Band 6)
- Proof of proficiency in German at least of B2 level (or B1 level with additional obligatory German courses while working on your degree)
Detailed information on the admission to the program